Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 23, 2010

A Quicky

No, not that kind. Just wanted to get your attention. Worked, didn't it? Anyway, there is a LOT to blog about. I have not forgotten you. We have simply been overtaken by craziness. Last week, Cutie Tooties accepted donations for Haitian orphans and had a CRAZY response. Pictures to come, but suffice it to say I shipped 50+ boxes of donated goods to Haiti by way of missionaries in California. CRAZY! Shortly after that got underway, Kynsie started vomiting. 10 minutes later Kyan started. 1 hour later I started and 1 more hour later Brandon started. The next evening, Braylen started vomiting. Lots of MISERY at our house this week.



Because that was not enough, my blackberry crashed and I am now on my 3rd one in 2 months and the I-phone is looking better to me all the time. I got a new blackberry but cannot get my work email to sync with it, so that is a problem. Then I crashed our home computer by clicking on a "Security" window that was really a phishing virus thingy that destroyed our computer. Good times. Kelly says I am allergic to electronics and Mindy thinks we have the electronic flu and I am inclined to agree with them both.



So that is why I have been MIA. BUT, I have some GREAT NEWS to share later tonight when I have more time. (no, I am definitely not pregnant) So, check back. This is MIRACLE stuff I'm talking about!



Oh--and my Lee Ann Tuohy came flying into my store in her red Porsche chariot and Kelly got to meet her. She didn't mention anything about HBOT and today wasn't the day for me to either, but continued contact gives me hope. Was glad to see her again! Stay tuned!

No comments: