Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 10, 2009

A Carrot...

I apologize to those of you who have been waiting patiently (and even those who have been harassing, err... I mean waiting impatiently) for pictures from Christmas. We were so proud of ourselves because not only do we have pictures, we even have videos! But the problem is that our cord for uploading somehow got lost in the clutter of our home, and then once we found it, the computer decided to take a (hopefully not permanent) nap. :(

I had great intentions of bringing the gear to my store today, but this post to humbly explain that I forgot. Braylen decided that sleep was optional last night so from 1:30am-4:30am, I was dealing with a flipping and flopping 3 year old on my side of the bed. I love snuggling with him, but he is a pillow hog. So when Daddy took over at 4:30am, I went to sleep in the playroom, and got my 41/2 hours. Needless to say when I got up to get ready, camera and pics were not first thing on my mind.

So--I hope to get the pictures up really soon!! i'm sorry. :( to be continued.....

No comments: