Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Strong

I have said it a million times and I will say it again. Never have I felt so ill-equipped for a job as I do for parenting. Daily I wonder what in the world God was thinking when he assigned this task for me. Perhaps the well-put-together parents were already taken? I am not sure. At any rate, I have not abandoned you. Simply trying to get a grip on my house and the kids' schedules in order to reduce chaos for Kyan. He is flipping out repeately every day and we are watching slip back into the violent, frustrated behaviors of hitting, kicking, screaming incessantly and throwing things. I think being without the structure of school is difficult for him, so I am TRYING to get things better in order for him at home. *sigh* Did I mention how I struggle with organization? He needs an organized (neurotically so) parent so desperately, and so often, since having kids and owning a business, I am all over the place. I feel like I have ADHD. Always running, but getting nowhere. I am that dang hamster cursing and running like mad on a stupid wheel.


Anyway--for those of you in the ring with me, thought I would post something I just came across while working on PECS schedule for Kyan.










No comments: