Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Patch

Here are pictures of the patch. I will be the first to tell you that I think it is a little, no A LOT Hoo-Doo Voo-Doo, but my mom made a very good point about this. I told her that we were going to try it, and she said Sunny, you are looking at paying over $10,000 for an HBOT chamber, and to most people that is nuts, so this is really a drop in the bucket. She's right. And, the science--the part I can understand anyway--makes sense to me, so heck, we will give it a go. Not going to hurt anything, and just might help. SO far I have seen enough in alternative medicine to know that VERY often it works. So for us, this is a good option. The patch is called: Children's Mental Focus Patch. You can learn more about the theory behind it here.









You can watch a Fox News Video Here that also talks about the science behind frequencies killing viruses.
So there you go. Kyan has started his anti-fungal as well, but should not see any positive results until Friday at earliest. Usually things get worse with yeast die-off before they get better. Kyan's behavior was rough today, but ironically I thought he was a lot more chatty, and more conversational. He was using more complete sentences. At dinner he asked me "Mommy, what are you eating?" I said "I'm eating soup". He said "you're eating soup. I'm eating pizza". I did not mention my thoughts to Brandon because honestly I wrote it off to wishful thinking or an active imagination. BUT--as I am typing this blog Brandon just said "you know, he was more difficult to handle today, but it seemed like Kyan was talking more and using more sentences. Coincidence? Who knows? Frankly, I don't care. I will take it. It will be interesting to see if he continues to be more chatty. Will keep you posted.


No comments: