Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

It's BAAAA-AACKKKKK!

So, the crazy Kyan showed up today. Sometimes I'd swear that I have 2 Kyans. The sweet little stinker one, and the screaming, raging, hitting and kicking one. Dr. Bernui believes that he has resistant yeast, and has prescribed a totally different anti-fungal in attempt to kill it. I sincerely hope this is a one shot deal. At $160 per prescription--not covered by insurance, incidentally--it needs to be. Good grief! Hopefully 1 month is all we need.

So, we should get the medicine Friday. It has to be compounded by a special pharmacy and then shipped from Alabama. So, a week from Friday, we should know if it's working at all. This should be a fun wait. We do thankfully see the chiropractor in a couple of days. Will let you know how that goes.

Nothing new or profound today. Just normal stuff. Again, thank you to those of you who are and have been praying for us. I can definitely feel it. Please keep praying that we can find a way to help Kyan. Also--I bought a book that is supposed to help me get more organized with my business. *Fingers Crossed!* Will keep you posted.

No comments: