Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Pictures as Promised

Braylen up close and personal.






Kids playing with tinsel. I think they are hinting that they would like to have the tree actually out of the box before Christmas! Gonna get to that in my free time!





Ready for school. They seriously love school. They also really love their new backpacks!





On our way!


Sis loves wearing her Dora glasses.

In case there was ever any doubt, here's evidence that our children LOVE playing outside and playing on their trampoline.











2 comments:

Christi said...

Happy birthday to your little darlin's!!

OKeedokey said...

Oh my! They are so beautiful!! Hang in there mom. You still have time to put the tree up before Christmas. We got ours up, but all my boxes of decorations have just been "decorating" my living room by sitting there!