Thursday, October 27, 2005

well, it was bound to happen!!!

today, we went to the doctor and sunny's blood pressure was thru-the-roof!! so the doctor admitted us today and said that we would be in the hospital till she delivered. that could be tomorrow or 2 weeks, we don't know!!!
they are testing her for preclamsia (sp?) and toxemia. if her blood pressure stays elevated and she keeps having strong contractions, they might have to take the babies. we are only at 30 weeks and 4 days so we'd like to make it a little while longer, but if they come then they come!!!
please just say a prayer for us as we battle this roller coaster until the babies decide that they want to make their glorious apperance!
will update as i know more...

No comments: