Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, January 07, 2011

Worst.Blogger.Ever.

It's ok if you've been thinking it. I own it. I know it's true. Life has been bigger than I am, but no news truly is good news. Kids are thriving. Kyan is like a brand new boy. Kynsie & Braylen are reading Level 2 books. All is well. I am so beyond thrilled with their progress. Thank you to everyone who follows us and continues to pray for us and for our kids.

Cutie Tooties is still for sale, and I hope it will move along so I can check it off my list soon. I start a new job working for a local state farm agent on Monday, and honestly, I am looking forward to the change. I will be working 4 days a week, and we are having to get a new babysitter b/c Erin is changing her work schedule. :( We love her, and are praying we can find just the right person to fill her shoes.

Otherwise, there is not a lot to share. I still have a LOT of pics to upload. will try to get back on the blogging wagon.

Sunny :)

No comments: