Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Going to the Chapel

Uncle Jonathan and Kristi got married 2 weeks ago in Mississippi and the kids were a part of the celebration. It was stressful, but we got through it. Kids LOVED visiting with family and enjoyed dressing up for the occasion. Will get Brandon to post a video another time, but for now, here are a few pics.


Kyan in between meltdowns. This was as good as it was going to get.


Sis in her "princess dress"


So stinkin cute!!

About to go. 2 mins before time to walk Kyan said "I'm not doing it". In no small amount of panic, I ran and got their water bottles and passed them out, while bribing everyone with smarties. Lucky for me, this worked. Kyan cried and ran down the aisle. Braylen was happy enough, a bit shy, and I guess he ran too. There are no pics of them in action.


Kynsie wasn't sure where to go or what to do as they didn't get to run through it at the rehearsal, so I had to coax her down the aisle. She kept looking at me & saying loudly "Look! I'm doing it!" as she tossed her petals!



No comments: