Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, January 29, 2010

FREE STUFF WITH SWAGBUCKS!

You may have noticed the Swagbucks Icon on our blog. Swagbucks is a great way to get free stuff simply by searching the net. I currently have earned 104 swagbucks in about 4 weeks. Once I hit 200, I will redeem the points for a $20 gift card. How awesome is that??

You also get referral credit for posting the swagbucks banner on your web page or blog, if people click on it and join. Easy cheesy!


Search & Win



There is a better description below courtesy of Bargain Briana--another coupon mommy who has a blog. Her link is below too.



"It is a Mega Swag Bucks Day! Swag Bucks will be awarding Swag Bucks in 10, 20, 50, and 100 increments. How do you win? Just do your normal online searches using Swag Bucks. I have the Swag Bucks toolbar installed so it makes it easy to earn Swag Bucks.


Your Swag Bucks can then be exchanged for gift cards and more! It only takes 45 Swag Bucks to earn a $5 Amazon Gift code. I know you can earn that in a month if not in less time! All for doing your NORMAL online searches with the same results as your favorite search engine since it is powered by Ask.com and Google."


So are you Swagging yet???? Source: This is from Bargain Briana.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Hi Sunny-
Just stopped by your blog for the first time (sometimes I click on who comes by our blog when I see new people on our tracker). I'm just so touched to see Brady's name listed for prayer on your blog. Thank you for your great big heart for kids! Count me as a new cyber-friend:)
Megan
stepsforbrady.blogspot.com