Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Strange News Update

So, I got this email today. And I had the spelling of her name WAY off.

Here's the email from Cristina:

Hi there Sunny! Thanks again for taking the time to share your story with me. You are,without a doubt, the definition of a "supermom" and I wish you and yourfamily the best!Based on our production schedule I will not be able to head out for a visit to Knoxville next week afterall. There's a chance though that theweek after that might work...I'll be in touch.

Regards, Cristina Boado
Cristina E. Boado
Associate Producer NBC News
30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10112

I emailed and asked (just to be clear) are you definitely coming at some point, or are we at the 'if we can work it out" stage--which is how I understood it to be. I need to know because we just got out tax refund and we are using it to lay laminate floor upstairs. Hopefully that will help Braylen's allergies. So, we want to begin work on it asap, but I prefer not to be up to my elbows in that when/if she comes.

She responded with this email:

Sunny,
Well that's very thoughtful of you to think of me! Your first scenario is correct: We're putting this show together to air in June. I'd love to be able to shoot you and your family but not 100% sure that I'll be able to make that happen. And unfortunately I can't give you much more info than that simply because I don't know. There's a possibility that I will know by next week whether or not I'll be able to come down at all- don't know if that helps you any. But listen, I don't want to stand in the way of what you need to do foryour family- particularly if I won't be able to make it afterall. So I'd say go ahead and get started on the new floors!

Best, Cristina

So, I think it is a longshot at best. But I still thought you guys would want to know.

Will update when/if I hear more.

No comments: