Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 26, 2008

2 POSTS, 1 DAY, SAME SUBJECT

I guess I have been out of the fray of the vaccine war lately for a couple of reasons, both of them a bit selfish. First and foremost, we are some of the blessed few who are seeing our children make significant if not miraculous progress. For that reason, I feel like I just have a monkey on my back now, rather than an elephant.

Selfish reason number 2 is that I have been wrapped up in the personal drama surrounding my business and getting the new store stocked and running for business.

Even so, the lady from Thursday is weighing heavily on my heart and mind. I just came across the following news blurb from CBS. The media typically make great bedfellows for drug companies, so honestly I find this report surprising. I have already seen this info in print in other places, but it has long been poo-pooed and purported to be untrue. I think having CBS run the story may possibly begin to open eyes. Check it out for yourself.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/07/25/cbsnews_investigates/main4296175.shtml

My 2 cents: The love of money is the root of all evil.

No comments: